Strategy games - Economic games - Co-op games - Single player games - Large group games - Light games - Heavy games
All orders ship within 72 hours
Daimyo Senso features:
* 1 - 8 Players
* Full 8 player game in under 2 hours (by standard rules)
* Fantastic solo campaigns
* 8 unique daimyo for players to control
* Standard rules for crisp, quick gameplay without player elimination
* Optional rules for longer, player elimination games
* Optional rules allowing more player freedom
* Optional setup to play the whole map at all player counts
* Powerful special actions for each daimyo to perform; all 32 special actions (4 per daimyo) are unique
* Intro video to Daimyo Senso can be viewed here
* 3 player demo can be viewed here
* Download the Daimyo Senso Rule Book here
Daimyo Senso is currently for sale at our store!
Let’s take a look at Daimyo Senso from @warrior.with.a.pen.games ☺️ …Initial thoughts, the map is giant and gorgeous! There’s nothing worse than playing an area control game on a tiny map! While the different factions are similar, they have very different powers and “personalities”, and it’s just enough asymmetry to make things interesting and replayable without making the game unbalanced. I also like that there are rules for solo play, 1v1, or up to 8 players. The setup for all of these modes is clearly laid out in the manual. I also like the clean simplicity of this one. There aren’t any dice or fiddly mechanics. The rules are straightforward and easy to pick up. If you are a fan of area control and more cerebral strategy games, then definitely give Daimyo Senso a try!
Daimyo Senso is a good entry point for folks wanting to get into area control war games. It’s also a nice mid week after work game that seasoned players would enjoy to have in their collection. Daimyo Senso also offers a fun turn based multilevel strategy game that will have people coming back for more.
Our next game is a coop dice fest where players team up to battle the followers of Takeda Shingen, known as the Tiger of Kai, in hopes of finding Shingen himself and destroying him.
* 1 - 6 players
* 6 asymmetric heroes for players to control
* Players gain a level up (and a new skill) for every opponent defeated
* 4 different difficulty levels
* Based on real historic samurai of 16th century Japan
A semi-cooperative game where players try to keep the mighty Takeda war machine supplied with troops and food. Whichever player gains the most honor by being the best Hatamoto will be the winner.
12 different heroes to choose from, each with his own strengths and weaknesses
Players train Infantry, Cavalry, and Riflemen, while also supplying Rice and investing in markets for future turns
Players pay each other Favors to force other players to help them later on
To be notified about upcoming new releases, sales, and conventions we will attend: